We're writing to share some exciting updates and to invite your support in helping Thrive East Bay grow!
As we approach our two-year anniversary, we are inspired by how much we have accomplished together:
- 20 large community events with over 2500 participants, featuring some of the most respected artists, poets, and social change leaders of our time.
- Small group circles that have gathered every month as a way for people from diverse backgrounds to learn & grow together.
- The Thrive Choir opening our hearts and uplifting our spirits at every Sunday event, and sharing their musical gift on stages across the Bay.
- Hosting our first Thrive Course on the science & skills of human flourishing, and launching our new monthly Root Down event to strengthen ourselves as a community of practice.
All of this has happened with a tremendous amount of love & service, with limited funding, and through the generosity of people like you who care deeply about social change and community.
Looking to the year ahead, we're excited for Thrive East Bay to grow in a number of ways:
- Deepening our Sunday events and expanding our online livestreaming
- Launching a membership model to support financial sustainability & community engagement
- Developing an online tool that shares the gifts & resources of our community members
- Supporting local movements & actions with the Thrive Street Choir
- Hosting community-led workshops on singing, restorative justice, collective liberation, health & well-being, and more
- Offering the first, second, and third intensives of the Thrive Course
- Developing closer partnerships with aligned organizations & movements
Your generous financial support can keep the gift of this community alive. Help support the Thrive East Bay community by making a meaningful, tax-deductible contribution today.
- Make a one-time contribution of $25, $100, $250, or $1000
- Become a monthly sustainer by contributing $10, $25, $50, or $100 every month
In this summer of growth and possibility, we're grateful to be building a world together where all life and people can flourish!
With love & gratitude,
AddieRose, Armando, Aryeh, Cherine, David, Duncan, Gabriela, Jean, Joshua, Kyle, Rajiv, and all the Thrive East Bay team