It's time for another Thrive East Bay Song Circle!
Come gather in community to share and sing songs of all kinds in the oral tradition. In this way, we keep the ancients alive and sing the songs of future ones.
The ingredients are simple:
A Song Circle = You + _______
- An instrument (yes your voice counts!)
- A song or two or zero to offer to the circle (can be taught as a group song, or offered solo as an original)
- A friend who has been longing to sing & make music
- A desert or snack to share with community (please eat dinner before)
- A blanket or chair to sit on (if possible)
Learn more and find the location online here.
We are building something beautiful. We'd love to have you in the mix!