Dear Friends & Music Makers,
Join us for a Song Circle under the stars & around a fire as we celebrate Life and share songs of all kinds in the oral tradition. In this way, we keep the ancients alive, our movements vital, and we sing the songs of future ones.
WHEN: Sunday, October 20 from 7pm - 9pm
WHERE: TBA in the Oakland/Berkeley area
CONTRIBUTION: We will pass a basket for donations to support our venue and basic costs.
The ingredients are simple:
A Song Circle = You + _______
- An instrument (yes, your voice counts!)
- A song or two or zero to offer to the circle (ideally taught as a group song)
- A friend who has been longing to sing & make music
- A snack, beverage, or dessert to share in community (please eat dinner before)
- A chair and/or blanket to sit on
- A warm layer as we'll be outside around a fire
We look forward to seeing you there!
~the Thrive East Bay team